When audio signals pass through a capacitor they sound different depending on which kind of capacitor is in use. Why? And check out our newest YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSObrk2ePzVwHgCtxzHU22g Octave Records.
Why do capacitors sound different?
More from Capacitors & Components VideosMore posts in Capacitors & Components Videos »
- Faulty Microwave Capacitor Diagnosis and Replacement
- Recapping Tutorial – how to replace old, leaky surface mount electrolytic capacitors
- Refrigerator Compressor Not Running? Test The Start Relay, Overload, Capacitor, PTC Thermistor
- Electrolytic Capacitor Removal NO Desoldering Required
- The Origin of TME || Nichicon: Experts on Capacitors and More – TME on Electronica 2022 [INTERVIEW]