When audio signals pass through a capacitor they sound different depending on which kind of capacitor is in use. Why? And check out our newest YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSObrk2ePzVwHgCtxzHU22g Octave Records.
Why do capacitors sound different?
More from Capacitors & Components VideosMore posts in Capacitors & Components Videos »
- Testing Diodes and Electrolytic capacitors with my Basic Curve Tracer / Component Analyzer
- Replacing capacitors in vintage equipment
- Full details mobile components diode and capacitor checking/testing in Hindi
- Top 2 Electronic Project Using BC547 Diode Capacitor & More Eletronic Components
- Shredding LCDs, CPU, IC, Chips, Capacitors and lot more electronic components