For the last couple of years concerning as soon as a year my Acer AL2623W quits functioning as well as begins to blink the display due to the fact that the elco’s capacitors in the power supply are overheated as well as stop working. It functions however just has HDMI, while my framework below with KVM made use of VGA. There is one issue staying and also that is to make it possible for a greater resolution after that 1920×1080 when utilizing the DVI-to-HDMI adapter (greater resolutions function when utilizing HDMI cable television yet … after that no KVM).
Fixing the capacitors of the Acer AL2623W (every year)
More from Capacitors & Components VideosMore posts in Capacitors & Components Videos »
- Webinar: Introduction to the capacitor technologies and how to use them
- How to Easily Detect a Failed Capacitor
- Soldering smd capacitor #jlcpcb #capacitor #electronic #shorts
- 1 Clinching Part to Upgrade SMT Feeder to Bend Radial Capacitor Lead to 90 Degree as Axial Component1 Clinching Part to Upgrade SMT Feeder to Bend Radial Capacitor Lead to 90 Degree as Axial Component
- buy ac pcb components IPM,igbt,ic,capacitor, resistor,MOSFET,diode,transistor!! ac repairing course